This website uses the following first-party cookies:
· Session cookies: These ensure that any comments to the blog are written by humans and not by automated applications. This helps to prevent spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
· Google Analytics: Stores cookies for statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By visiting this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any rights in this respect you must communicate direct with Google.
· Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as “Like” and “Share”.
Disabling or removing cookiesYou may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies for this website at any time. The procedure used to disable or remove cookies will vary depending on which browser you use.
· Cookies are stored in web browsers. Therefore, you will need to use your browser to exercise your right to remove or disable cookies. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers.
· In some cases it may be necessary to allow cookies for the browser to remember your decision to not accept them.
· Google stores Google Analytics cookies in servers located in the United States of America, undertaking not to share these cookies with any third-parties, except where this is necessary to ensure proper system operation or where it is legally obliged to do so. Google states that it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is registered with the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that any data transferred will be processed in accordance with EU data protection regulations.